Pre Invoice Form
Please complete this form, your invoice will be sent shortly!
Take note that for a 50% deposit applies for websites hosted by Absolute Design and 75% applies for hosting with other companies
Terms & Conditions
- All estimates/quotes are based on my understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify my understanding per email, samples, photoshots and via WhatsApp messaging
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Absolute Design . Acceptance can be verbal, by email or payment of deposit.
- Clients to ensure that I have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that I fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide me with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, I will proceed with my understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. I operate in good faith and rely on my clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Absolute Design
- There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
- Absolute Design will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given time frame. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed time frames and may incur additional costs.
- Any bugs reported during or up to two months after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Absolute Design be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website content and all related materials (including images, logos, colour templates) need to be provided to us within the first week of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable time frame.
- My websites are generally tested on PCs & Mobile and includes recent versions of following browsers: Edge, Firefox, Chrome. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let me know in advance.
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested Android. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
- If your website is not hosted on the Absolute Design server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in my quotes and may be charged separately.
- Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar months will incur a R250 weekly cost. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
- Absolute Design takes no responsibility for WordPress websites NOT hosted by Absolute Design. It is clients responsibility to update all components and third party softwares. I suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions. I have a package available for these services as an add-on if the client would prefer not to do their own updates.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. I will try my best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, I should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that I’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the website. Absolute Design will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Hosting is an monthly, three monthly, 6 monthly or yearly charge which must be paid in advance for the allocated time frame.
- All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server when invoices are 30 days overdue and no payment arrangement has been made.
- All renewals must be paid before the 1st date of the new terms. Absolute Design ensures to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
- Incase of a malware attack, Absolute Design reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
- Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of package. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for.
- If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. I reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and DNS records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. Absolute Design will not be held responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
- If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client within 30 days.
- All emails are to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically. Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits. Periodical maintenance may be carried out on the email box and emails older than 6 months are deleted.
- Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
- Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. Absolute Design ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
- Expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
- Absolute Design will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by two work days before the expiry date.
- It is client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
- All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
- Absolute Design has the domains in a common pool account and therefore cannot give access to its domain control panel.