- Hosting is a monthly, three monthly, 6 monthly or yearly charge which must be paid in advance for the allocated time frame. Payments not received by the 2nd of the new month will be suspended where no payment arrangement has been made.
- All unpaid hostings will be deleted from the server when invoices are 30 days overdue and no payment arrangement has been made.
- All renewals must be paid before the 1st date of the new terms.
- Absolute Design ensures to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
- Incase of a malware attack, Absolute Design reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
- Hosting package sizes to be kept within 5GB unless a prior arrangement has been made with Absolute Design.
- WordPress related updates will be done on the client’s behalf on a weekly basies, this excludes any content updates. Content updates will be invoiced for separartely.
- Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of package. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for.
- If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. I reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and DNS records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. Absolute Design will not be held responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
- If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client within 30 days.
- Clients are responsible for keeping their email login details stored, Absolute Design does not store email login details, they can only be reset to new details upon request.
- All emails are to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically. Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits (1GB per mailbox) Periodical maintenance may be carried out on full email boxes and emails older than 6 months may be deleted.
- Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
- Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. Absolute Design ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.